I did not come up with this image or the quote myself. However - to me - this image is spot on. Several people on instagram are participating in #TheHappy30. This trend asks followers to post a picture each day, for thirty days and to state why the posted image makes them happy.
I would like to post thirty blog things, one each day, during the month of July. I tried to start something like this in June, however the end of the school year craze kept me away from my blog. July should be a quieter month and it is my goal to remain committed to this.
Today, I am thankful for my summer camp co-teacher. Bethany and I have been teaching together for two or three years now, and she is wonderful. I admire her heart, her sense of humor and her passion for working with this population of kiddos. She is my rock at summer camp and the reason I return each year. We have so much fun and work so well together, something I do not take for granted. I am looking forward to a great five weeks with her full of laughter and lightheartedness as we work hard to help each of our campers make progress on a multitude of goals this summer.

I love this!!!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks dear!
Deletethis is an amazing idea. we truly forget how to be happy because of the fast-paced lifestyle where everything comes instantly (instant coffee, instant noodles, instant boyfriend! ^_^). thanks for this inspiring post.
ReplyDeletethanks love!
Delete