7.24.2014

The Happy Thirty - Day Twenty Four

My bucket of happiness is full to the brim today! I am feeling so blessed to have so many wonderful, supportive and positive people in my life! I am so glad I was able to talk to my best friend Kitty through text, if even for a short while. Her words of encouragement and honesty mean the world to me - she is a wonderful friend and confidant. I do not know what I would do without her. I spoke on the phone to Kat's sister, Alison, tonight. She's another one of my dearest friends. We giggled and cooed at the prospect of planning Kat's wedding with her! We are excited to be a part of this chapter of her life ... and we are even more excited to work together to make this season of her life so special.

I went to dinner tonight with my momma, Cait and her momma. It was a truly wonderful time. I feel so blessed to have Cait in my life, a friendship that formed unexpectedly and changed my life forever. She is a wonderful person and has been such a rock in my life, during the ups and downs. It was her mother's birthday and I know Momma Caffrey had a blast with us all! Michelle even stopped by for a little bit - which was extremely special and welcomed. My sandwich was delicious and the drinks were plentiful. It was a great way to spend my Thursday evening.



Finally - my work girls were wonderful today! Erin and Alexa are such gems. In fact, all of the ladies I work with (Casey, Courtney, Theresa, Mariel, Sarah, Kelly...) are precious gems. Each lady has a heart of gold. Each lady is kind and tender hearted. Each lady is friendly and warm. I come back every summer because of these incredible people I work with, laugh with, stress with and bond with. I feel so fortunate to have had the experience of working with a dedicated and amazing group of people.

Today was an awesome day! And I lift my hands <and thanks> up to the heavens. God is Good. And so is this life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment