But there are some things that made me happy yesterday.
I was able to get in my school and send out invite letters to a family for a VERY important meeting. I am so happy all of that is taken care of ... for now. Next, I went to chic fil a for a quick chicken biscuit breakfast - yum, yum. It has felt like fall this week ... so the gorgeous weather has made my soul feel at peace. Those who know me know that I am a sucker for the season of Autumn. Camp was less than par ... I am happy that we are finished in two and a half days. But what made me happiest was my workout class in the evening. Rob made a guest appearance for the evening <he had a class to make up> and my spirits lifted! There is a group of people in these classes with whom I've connected ... and it is so much fun working out with them :) This summer has been absolutely boring without some of these individuals ... and I am so grateful that I had a taste of that camaraderie I cherish so much and had forgotten about.
Although it was not one of my best days - or happiest - I am still grateful for this thing called life and the experiences I get to have along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment