I am counting my blessings today, and the first one is that today in itself was pretty darn good. My sweet girls gave me a $25 gift card to Nordstrom and cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake. I am truly going to miss working with them next summer. The kiddos did a great job in the talent show today and their parents loved it! Camp comes to an end tomorrow ... particularly the end of an era for me. For four years I have worked at this camp. I grew up here. I grew into a better teacher, a better educator, a better person at this camp. I have meet incredible people, inspiring families and a plethora of little guys ... each made perfect in all of their quirkiness. It has been such a blessing to work here. To touch the lives of each person I have interacted with here. To allow them to touch my lives. I am forever grateful for my experiences at this camp ... and I will be teary eyed to say my good-byes tomorrow. Because it will not be see ya later ... but good-bye for good.


Today was the first day in forever that I did not have a commitment after work. So I used the time to get my oil changed and to do a little bit of clothes shopping. It was therapeutic and much needed. I got some good deals and some cute outfits! I cannot wait to rock my new things :o) I cooked breakfast for dinner and then cleaned the main living area of my apartment, while watching Season 2 of Scandal on netflix. I was able to chit chat with my best friend throughout the day and I was elated when she shared that she would like to invite my baby sister to her wedding. Kathryn Keenan is my girl ... one of the best people I know. A beautiful soul inside and out. I feel so blessed to have her in my life ... she truly is a gem.
It was a wonderful day! Although the happy 30 is complete ... I am glad to end July on such a positive note. Good-bye July, hello August. The countdown until my 26th birthday officially begins now!
july has been wonderful and kind to me too. looking forward to more goodness in august. have a great month!
ReplyDeletethank you dear!
Delete