Buying two pairs of cute sandals for $10 bucks made me happy today. They were not what I stepped into Target for, but I am thankful that they were waiting for me. Spending some productive alone time rummaging through the racks at Kohls, The Loft, Target, Dick's Sporting Goods and Bath and Body Works also made me happy. It beat sitting on the couch in my house and feeling sad. But the highlights of my day were a text message from Anne and an impromptu Sunday Funday with Sean, Cait and Michelle. When I found myself in a funk today ... these simple things lifted me up out of it. It was a great, low key day and I am blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.
7.20.2014
The Happy Thirty - Day Twenty
Day TWENTY!
Buying two pairs of cute sandals for $10 bucks made me happy today. They were not what I stepped into Target for, but I am thankful that they were waiting for me. Spending some productive alone time rummaging through the racks at Kohls, The Loft, Target, Dick's Sporting Goods and Bath and Body Works also made me happy. It beat sitting on the couch in my house and feeling sad. But the highlights of my day were a text message from Anne and an impromptu Sunday Funday with Sean, Cait and Michelle. When I found myself in a funk today ... these simple things lifted me up out of it. It was a great, low key day and I am blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.
Buying two pairs of cute sandals for $10 bucks made me happy today. They were not what I stepped into Target for, but I am thankful that they were waiting for me. Spending some productive alone time rummaging through the racks at Kohls, The Loft, Target, Dick's Sporting Goods and Bath and Body Works also made me happy. It beat sitting on the couch in my house and feeling sad. But the highlights of my day were a text message from Anne and an impromptu Sunday Funday with Sean, Cait and Michelle. When I found myself in a funk today ... these simple things lifted me up out of it. It was a great, low key day and I am blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment