7.23.2014

The Happy Thirty - Day Twenty Three

If my blog did not clearly state it yesterday ... let me say it again: MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED! Happiness is hardly the word to describe the excitement and emotion I feel for her and this happy new time in her life! Kathryn is such a beautiful soul inside and out ... and John makes her an even better person. They are a beautiful couple ... my role models really ... and I couldn't be happier for these too. They are meant to be together and I look forward to the upcoming months of planning and festivity as we prepare to celebrate their holy matrimony!

Otherwise ... great coworkers [again] made me happy today. I work with the BEST gals in the world. Also a great tutoring session and a home cooked meal topped off today for being wonderful. I am feeling so blessed and fortunate to have great people in my life and wonderful opportunities at my finger tips. Here's to seven more days of blogging about my journey to find happiness everyday and twenty-four more days until my 26th birthday!


1 comment: