7.12.2014

The Happy Thirty - Day Twelve

Today I was unfortunately a victim of fraud. Some person, that I do not know, made a $2,000 purchase with my bank card. I literally had a meltdown when I mistakenly discovered this. I am talking tears, hyperventilating, and all that jazz. If I had had it my way, I would have spent that day at home curled up in a ball, boo hooing and revisiting my online bank account page.

Instead, my girl Cait paid for me to get a full tank of gas in my car and we traveled to Alexandria, VA for a girls day with Anne! We went to a salon to get fish pedicures. Such a crazy experience that made us giggle like little girls!



After getting pedicures, we ventured over to downtown Alexandria and walked around the cute little town! We took some snap shots down by the water and eventually ended up at an Irish pub for a beer and appetizers. Finally we headed home after a long, busy day. I am so thankful for both girls and their friendships. I am also grateful that they coerced me into going out, when I would have rather stayed at home crying over my misfortune today. 

Being near the water makes me absolutely happy and I feel so blessed to have felt the breeze in my hair two times this weekend.






2 comments: