7.26.2014

The Happy Thirty - Day Twenty Six

Four days away from thirty. This blogging about positivity has been such a life changing experience. Truly ... I am thankful for the opportunity to pause for a moment each day and reflect on the good in my life. As I have said a few times before ... my life is no where near perfect and I have some lousy days and hit some rough patches. But through this experience, I have realized that it's far greater to focus on the positive in your life versus the negative. I cannot promise that I will never ever take to this blog again with heavy messages ... however I will promise to dedicate more entries to gratefulness and gratitude.

Today I am thankful for a cup of coffee that started my day off on the right foot. For traveling to the Lakeshore Teacher Store and for having the opportunity to purchase a few items to enhance my instruction this upcoming school year. I am grateful for being able to step foot on the campus I once called my home for four years of my life, and for a delicious lunch at panera. I am grateful for having Randi as my companion on these adventures today and for a morning phone call from Stacy. Stacy is truly a friend that will be in my life forever - and I praise God every time I recall how she entered my life and changed my world forever (five years ago). Finally I am thankful for my momma, and her willingness to pick up the phone every time I call <3.

I have spent my afternoon cleaning up my apartment and tossing out old papers/things. The sun is shining through my windows and my place is looking/smelling/feeling cleaner with each hour. A nice mix of tunage is playing on my ipad mini and I am at peace. Today has been a great day, even though it's not over yet.


1 comment:

  1. cheers to today! such positive vibe coming from your posts.

    ReplyDelete