7.06.2014

The Happy Thirty - Day Six

My final grades are in for my first year of graduate school ... drum roll please ... and I finished with a 3.9 GPA! What has made me happy today?

This positive feedback on my final [ten page] paper for my summer course: "Christina - Outstanding job on this case study. You provided a very well-written analysis containing sound advice and excellent ideas. You applied knowledge gleaned from reading and class discussions. Terrific work!"

I have absolutely no idea how I made it through my first year of graduate school ... it was not easy by any stretch. But I did it and I did it well ... and I am ever so thankful for the big man upstairs watching over me through this journey.

I am also feeling happy after finishing a 4 mile run around my neighborhood. The weather is 84 degrees with a cool breeze, which are excellent conditions for running. I felt light on my feet and air in my chest. My running music play list was on point and I felt alive. This concludes a fantastic weekend with friends. I am looking forward to the work week and what positivity I can experience and find within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment