7.25.2014
The Happy Thirty - Day Twenty Five
Today is not over yet. However I have so much to be thankful for. A Starbucks soy vanilla latte and a dunkin donut for breakfast ... all courtesy of the fantastic ladies I work with. A camp report that was deemed well-written and finished. A former coworker who opened up her office to me, so that I could finish a special education report for an upcoming meeting I had. Buying a housewarming gift for a dear friend. And plans for a dinner date with some girlfriends tonight. We are switching things up and cooking the food at Erica's house ... the start of a new [and cheaper] way to spend time together I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

another uplifting and inspiring post! thanks for reminding me to look for blessing around me everyday. :)
ReplyDeletethank you lux! I am grateful to know that my posts inspire and/or uplift others <3
Delete