7.10.2014

The Happy Thirty - Day Ten

I like to laugh. Laughing is my favorite. I am not sure I do it enough. Especially during the school year. But this summer, I have been laughing a lot. And I owe a lot of my cheek workouts to my coworkers. I work with an incredible group of women. I love these girls like they were my very best work friends. We all get along. We all understand one another's sense of humor. We all laugh ... all day ... to keep from crying. We have fun. We share stories about our heartbreaks and our successes. These girls have become like a family, as we have worked together summer after summer. Today, they make me happy. The conversations had with them today make me happy. I am so blessed to be apart of their lives, and I hope that they cherish my company as much as I cherish theirs.

So here's to my tenth day of being happy. Of finding something to uplift my soul when the days grow long, and the clouds roll in.



"Even in the darkest night, small graces remind us that sunrise always follows."

No comments:

Post a Comment