I am thankful today for a day of rest. For being able to sleep in and for setting the clocks back an hour. I am thankful for the tuna I had on half of a toasted bagel - it was so delicious. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to Zumba. I had a great workout and enjoyed seeing some old friends.
I am thankful for shopping with my mother this afternoon. We went to Big Lots, where I was able to purchase my very first Christmas tree AND the cutest matching snowman rug/pot holders. We had such a good time - her company is truly valued and appreciated. Heck! I am thankful for my mother. She's such a blessing in my life.
I am thankful for Sunday Night Family dinners at my parent's house. There is nothing better than a delicious home cooked meal and the love of my family. It is so uplifting to be able to fellowship with them every week on Sunday evening.
I am also thankful for the delicious fudgy brownies I baked - and that my family has found tasty! My cooking and baking skills are definitely improving.
What are you thankful for today?
Fall daylight savings is definitely something to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! :)
ReplyDelete