11.21.2012

Giving Thanks ... Day [18]

Came across this article on pinterest tonight. Such an odd place to find such a treasure haha. I started skimming it and thought - oh boy! I've got six years to acquire and learn a couple of important things. Thought I'd share here just in case I ever need to come back to this little dandy: Turning 30: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Know.

In other news ... I am thankful today for my part time tutoring job. The little boy is absolutely precious and it's a blessing that I am able to work with him every Tuesday, even if it's only reading a story with him and helping him do his homework.

I am also thankful that my Thanksgiving break has officially started! I kicked off my 5 day stretch of relaxation with a one-hour massage at massage envy. The massage was wonderful - although my muscles hurt now. I think the masseuse massaged the knots in my shoulders and upper back EXTRA hard this time.

Last but not least, I am thankful for fellowshipping with my parents and my sister this evening. I joined my family for dinner and ended up staying later than expected. We had many great laughs with one another and recalled some of the wonderful memories we have shared together.

I am leaving around 11AM tomorrow for the beach. I am looking forward to being by the sand and waves; and more importantly, to fellowship with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents, cousins and siblings. I truly love the Thanksgiving holiday and time spent with family. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment