11.05.2012

Giving Thanks: Day Three

Today I am thankful for waking up on time for work and feeling well rested. I am thankful for having a professional day at work - one without students. I am thankful for having the opportunity to get special education paperwork done (or at least caught up on).

I am thankful for having Macaroni Grill for lunch with a former colleague. The food was delicious and I enjoyed hearing about how she was doing. I am thankful for spending time with my mother at the YAC center at the gym. I am thankful for a fantastic workout at the gym - kickboxing is a favorite of mine.

I am thankful for the few text messages I got today - especially the kind and/or sweet ones. I am thankful for the kind and thoughtful post from Jackie of primrose and company today on her website.

I am thankful for a home to come home to - that has heat and electricity. I am thankful for yet another day to be alive, happy, healthy and fulfilled.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment