10.20.2014

The Happy Thirty: Fall Edition - Day Eighteen

Slept like a baby last night. In my own, warm, comfy bed. Woke up late but still managed to get out the door by 7:30AM. Had a great day with my kiddos. It was SO good to see them after being separated for four and a half days. I felt so calm and peaceful today. More like myself while around the kiddos. It's amazing what a break can do. What taking a breather can do. I praise God every time I think about my decision to take last Thursday off. Best decision ever made. Thanks to the special person who made me even consider doing that. Stayed at work until 9pm. The only downside of today. But I'll run with that. Today was a good day, and tomorrow promises to be even better. Keeping the faith and upbeat attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment