10.14.2014
The Happy Thirty: Fall Edition - Day Twelve
So I am not even sure if I spelt twelve right in the title of this post. I am not even sure I am spelling words correctly right now - thanks brain. However, I do know that I am thankful for my students today. For a blah feeling on a dreary sort of day, my kindergarten and third grade students were the sunshine in my life. I take to this blog to complain about the injustices in my life <<haha>> but I truly am thankful for the opportunity to touch the lives of these little ones day after day. So Kindergarten & Third Grade Students ... thank you for being you. For lighting up my life. Even when your behaviors aren't so lovable or tolerable. And thank you for loving me, even when I am not lovable or tolerable. I'd say we are all peas in a pod. A disconfigured and discombobulated pod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment