4.04.2013

She Will Be Loved ...

"It's not always rainbows and butterfliesIt's compromise that moves us along, yeahMy heart is full and my door's always openYou can come anytime you want
I don't mind spending everydayOut on your corner in the pouring rainLook for the girl with the broken smileAsk her if she wants to stay awhileAnd she will be loved..."
I had the pleasure of seeing Owl City, Neon Trees AND <most importantly> Maroon 5 in concert last night! The show was fantastic and I love Adam Levine even more than before! He is an incredible artist and I think of him as a *cool* guy after watching him on The Voice every week!

The best part of my evening was spending time with my best friend Kat! I am so grateful for her friendship and all of the memories we have made together over the past five years! There surely is NEVER a dull moment between us - and last night was yet another example of that :o)





I am looking forward to the new memories, adventures and life lessons that the month of April has to bring. Bring It On New Season!!

2 comments: