4.24.2013

Happy Birthday Kid!

After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.
~Terri Guillemets



It's crazy to think how quickly time passes and how it was yesterday that my younger brother was on his way home from the hospital as a newborn. It's been such a gift having a younger brother. It's been an even greater blessing growing up in a family, where our parents instilled the importance of family, loving and supporting one another. 

My brother is one of the kindest <even though his honesty is brutal> and funniest people I know. We always know how to have a good time together, whether it's making up dances, telling jokes or just teasing one another. He makes me laugh whenever I see him, and I am so grateful that we have remained close throughout the years.
When I was a little girl, my brother always ran to me first when something was wrong. I mothered and babied him, like any older sister would do. Although we have both grown older, I still feel the bond we shared so many years ago. With that being said, I want to wish my brother the happiest of seventeenth birthdays! I look forward to seeing what God has in store for him in the upcoming years. 

I love you Tony! 


2 comments: