1.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I was born in Maryland.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? My middle name is Marie and it's a tradition in my family to give the middle name *Marie* to the first born female. My maternal grandmother's middle name is Marie ... So I'd like to think I am named after her :o)
3. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
I
currently case manage and teach fourteen second graders with disabilities ...
do they count?
4.
HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE?
Zero.
I wish I had a puppy named Tunechi or Yolo though.
5. YOUR WORST INJURY?
I
broke my thumb on a seesaw once. It was a lesson learned the hard way because
my girl scout troop leader told me and my fellow troop mates NOT to play on the
seesaw at midnight. Then in college I broke my pinky playing rugby. After my
mother yelled at me and told me I was sent to college to get an education and
not break my bones, I quit rugby and worked on healing that pinky.
6.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
My
sister likes to tell me that I am really good at “embellishing stories.” My
mother tells me I am a great writer. But I couldn’t tell you what I think …
because no special talent comes to mind.
7.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE?
Anything chocolate ...
but brownies have to be my favorite!
8. FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Chicfila.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I will do anything once...
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hmmm.... their energy, eyes and/or smile.
11. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
While
watching Chicago Fire and the Fire Fighters did a salute to the little boy who
died in a trash chute. I am a sap … I’ll cry at just about anything on
television. However, in real life … I do not even know. It has been a while and
I am grateful for that.
12.
ANY CURRENT WORRIES?
Upcoming IEP meetings, observations, responsibilities at school, financial responsibilities and obligations.
Upcoming IEP meetings, observations, responsibilities at school, financial responsibilities and obligations.
13. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULARLY. Water,
coffee, wine.
14.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Hunger Games is a
recent favorite.
15. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE? Not
particularly.... but I curse like one at times ;)
16. FAVORITE SMELLS?
men's cologne (not the cheap kind), gasoline, wet paint (terrible I know), smell of autumn and spring, beach, sand, sea water
men's cologne (not the cheap kind), gasoline, wet paint (terrible I know), smell of autumn and spring, beach, sand, sea water
17. WHY DO YOU BLOG?
It started as a private outlet to work through my thoughts,
feelings and emotions after breaking up with my first love. Recently, it
evolved into an outlet to connect with bloggers all over the country and to
share little tidbits of my crazy journey towards a quarter life crisis. It is
also a great way to look back on where I was in life, and how far I have come.
18. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Never gave that any thought before ... definitely a gospel
song that I grew up in the church with.
19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
too quiet at times, over think everything, doubt my abilities, perfectionist ...
too quiet at times, over think everything, doubt my abilities, perfectionist ...
20. FAVORITE HOBBY?
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND?
22. NAME SOMETHING YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D
DO.
live on my own at age 24
23. FAVORITE FU N THINGS TO DO?
shop, relax at the beach, bar hop, dance, laugh, eat at new
places, sight see
25. WHAT'S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
My mother … her sense of humor is unparalled. We probably should not have
been laughing <at the thing at which we were laughing at> but it was
funny and I chuckled even harder knowing that she found it funny as well. This
tells you NOTHING I know … but I giggle at almost everything. I love to laugh –
laughing is my favorite.
24. ANY PET PEEVES?
Bullies, Being two-faced, Pushiness, Liars
haha I'm the same way I will do anything once as well. :)
ReplyDelete