I hardly EVER have time to write anymore! However when I logged on today, I saw this fun little post on some of one of my followers sites! Therefore, I am joining in on the fun .... here we go!
Four of my Nicknames
1. Chriss (preferred)
2. Nina (My Aunt Missy used to call me this as a kid)
3. Chrissy (only Kat and Anne call me this)
4. Christina Marie (inside joke)
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Special Education Teacher
2. Summer Camp Counselor
3. Towson University Tour Guide
4. Tutor/Nanny
Four Movies I've Watched More than Once
1. Remember the Titans (favorite movie of ALL time)
2. The Aristocats
3. 27 Dresses
4. The Hunger Games Movies
Four Things in my Purse (other than my wallet)
1. EOS lip gloss (more than one)
2. Comb
3. Lotion
4. Miscellaneous Bobby Pins
Four Place I've Lived
1. Germantown, Md
2. Rockville, Md
3. Towson, Md
4. Silver Spring, Md (2016???)
Four Places I've Visited (Outside of the Country)
1. Freeport, Bahamas
2. Italy (June 2016)
3. Greece (June 2016)
4. ????????
Four + Places States I've Visited (In the Country)
1. Florida
2. South Carolina/North Carolina
2. South Carolina/North Carolina
3. Virgina/West Virginia
4. Pennsylvania/Delaware/New Jersey/New York
Four Places on my Travel Bucket List
Four Places on my Travel Bucket List
1. France
2. Spain
3. Mexico
4. West Coast, USA
Four Things I Don't Eat
1. Spare Ribs
2. Chidlins (sp?)
3. Pigs Feet
4. Indian Food
Four TV Shows I Watch
1. 19 Kids and Counting
2. Dance Moms
3. Modern Family/The New Girl
4. gLee (before the show ended)
Four Things to Look Forward to this Year
1. Turning 27
2. My Best Friend's Wedding
3. Starting up my LAST year of graduate school
4. CHANGE! New beginnings, fresh starts ... it'll be good :)
I love the Aristocats, it's such a fun movie!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was younger ... it was my go to flick after a not so good day :o)
Delete