4.19.2015

Blogger Challenge: Day 12

Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I miss being young and carefree.  Dancing on table tops to the beat of my favorite song. Partying all night long. I miss the spirit and attitude that I possessed when I was eighteen. I miss loving someone with my whole entire heart. That first love, love you forever kind of love. I miss being sensitive and caring ... overly devoted to my friends. I miss the Christina that put others first ... who actually listened for the answer to, "How are you doing?" I miss my time spent in college. The nights out on the town. The experience of several firsts. The world being at my fingertips. The only responsibility of attending class and making the grade. The time to hang out with friends forever. I miss the energy I used to possess when I was younger. But mostly, I miss being young and carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment