4.13.2015

Blogger Challenge: Day 6

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

I spend time in the company of family and friends. I go on adventures outdoors ... whether it be snowboarding down mountains in the winter or hiking up them in the spring. I drink wine and lots if it. I visit different breweries and try their samplers. I workout and try to stay in shape. I go for runs and compete in 5Ks and 10Ks. I attend baseball games and football games. 

I binge watch Netflix series and reality TV. I take photos and design websites. I blog and write. I sing my favorite songs and bust out my off beat dance moves. I eat chocolate and lots of it. I travel when I can ... whether it be within the state or outside of the country. I LOVE to travel and explore scenic places. I love to find myself sitting down by the water. I love to do anything and everything that pleases my soul ... that allows me to feel free ... to feel alive. What do I do? I live my life to the fullest and try to never miss a beat.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! :) It's so important to live life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete