10.07.2013

Your biggest fear as a single person...

I have many fears as a single person, but my BIGGEST fear is that ten years from now I will still be single.

I have watched several of my closest girlfriends fall in love over the past few years. These wonderful ladies are now getting engaged [and some are even pregnant with their first babies!] While I am so happy for them, I worry that I will miss the train and find myself on the corner of old maid.

I mean, let's be real here. My BIGGEST dream in life is to be a loving wife and momma. To build a life with a husband. To create a loving and welcoming home for others to retreat in. To have several beautiful little babies and to raise them. To grow old with this husband, and to cherish the fruits of our labor ... the outcome of our decision to join in unison as one.

Although I can be a bit cynical sometimes ... my biggest dream continues to live on. And I hope and pray that this dream will put out the light of my fears ... until the dream is achieved and the fears linger no more.

#theSW30

4 comments:

  1. I don't think 10 years from now that you will be single. There is someone for you! :) The perfect someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand that fear lady!!! Praying with you that you remain encouraged in the Lord and content in His will.

    ReplyDelete