Being Single is AWESOME when...
- I see a really cute guy and I want to flirt.
- I am at the beach (or a bar) and I want free drinks.
- You're dating ... and you get to enjoy a variety of FREE dinners.
- You want to randomly pack up and travel for the weekend.
- During the holidays ... once less gift to purchase, HELLO!
- You are out with your girlfriends on the dance floor ... enough said.
- You are tired in the evening, and just want to be alone or go to bed.
- You want to go ANYWHERE ... no need to ask for permission.
- You live on your own - No greater experience then living by yourself.
- I want to watch girly shows on TV instead of football or the sports center.
- I make a TERRIBLE dish ... no one else is eating, so no judgement passed.
I have my moments when I wish that I was in a relationship ... but overall, it has been SUCH a blessing being single the past two or three years. I have grown SO much and learned so much about myself. I am grateful for the lessons this journey has taught me, and I hope that it makes me appreciate being in a relationship even more when the time is right.
#theSW30
This is such a fun post. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks chica! :o) I had fun writing it too
DeleteLove this..agreed!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and leaving feedback :o)
Delete