FRIDAY
I drove 7 hours round trip to and from Busch Gardens in Willamsburg, VA. It was my first time at this park as an adult and I had a great time overall :o) It was fun to get away with some old friends and enjoy the sunshine and scenery. So many times during that trip, I wanted to give up while driving. It is SO stressful driving 6 people in a min van, going 70 hours per hour and having NO CLUE where you're going. The GPS kept losing signal and giving us the wrong directions. At one point, I seriously thought that we would never make it to our destination. But we got to and from the park in one piece, and I can cross driving more than an hour to an unfamiliar place off of my bucket list!
SATURDAY
I drove my family down to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD and we celebrated my dad's 54th birthday! We dined and grubbed at Bubba Gumps - which was truly a great time together! We then walked a few blocks to Federal Hill and overlooked the entire city. My dream is to move to Baltimore - before starting a family. I absolutely love it down there and it's always so much fun to return and visit my old stomping grounds!
SUNDAY
My family and I went up to the Linganore Winery for the Reggae Wine Fest! Mom made potato salad and chicken, and I brought some cheese and crackers. We sat outdoors in beautiful weather and listened to live Reggae music while sipping on bottles of tasty Linganore Wine! I purchased a bottle of their Blackberry wine ... it was mmm mmm good! This was my dad's first time at an event like this, and it was fun to see him thoroughly enjoying himself!
MONDAY
I purchased a new couch! My adored red love seat is no longer my own - I have generously given it to my Dad for use in the basement family room. Although I am sad to see my beloved red love seat go, I am super excited to enjoy this new couch! It's bigger and it matches the interior of my apartment! I also had my carpets steam cleaned today! You know you're old when a new piece of furniture and cleaned carpets make you happy!
Here's to a wonderful week :o)



























I love the pictures, it looks like you have been having a lot of fun lately. :)
ReplyDeleteI have had some fun times lately :o) Always fun to change it up a bit and try new activities
Delete