- I survived last week. It was the longest week of my life.
- It looks like I am moving out of my parents house on August 1st into a 2 bedroom Condo in Milestone.
- Twenty-Six days until the Bahamas. Twenty-Six days until school is out!
- I love happy hour at Chevys ... $3 margaritas? A variety of flavors? You cannot beat that! :o)
- Adam's Morgan tonight with the girls. Universal Soul Circus tomorrow with the family.
- It's gorgeous outside.
- I need to begin budgeting the HELL out of my money to prepare for my very first move!
- I serve an awesome God ...
Okay. I am not really interested in typing much more. I need to take my FAT ASS to the gym and go for a three mile run. This fat is not going to go away by itself. Happy Saturday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment