"First loves are never really over. Nobody's perfect, Sweetheart. But that doesn't mean it wasn't worth your while."
I am so glad I got to spend this evening with Sean! He even agreed to take a photo with me ... our first one togehter since I do not even know when. Sean is leaving for Parris Island, SC next week. He is enlisted as a marine and will be attending boot camp. Sean was my first love ... we were friends all throughout K-12 schooling and dated from our freshman year to senior year of college. He was my first everything ... and it's funny how after all of the ups and downs we have been through, we still keep in touch and remain friends. I love this boy more than life itself ... I still dream of marrying him someday and beginning a life together. That is most likely more fantasy then fact, however Sean truly is someone that I care about and want the very best for! I hope he has a blast at boot camp and comes back a changed individual :o) I think this experience will be good for him ... though it makes me sad to say goodbye to him in the process. I guess this is not goodbye Sean, but I will see you later! Semper Fi.

No comments:
Post a Comment