5.16.2011

Current Thoughts ...

I have some thoughts on my mind that I wanted to get on paper. These thoughts are all jumbled and not necessarily related ... but they have been floating around in my head, so I thought it was worth opening my mac book and typing away!
  1. I have been contemplating what do I want first: a new card (with new car payments and insurance) or my own apartment.
  2. Today I spoke with Walden University about their Master's of Ed. in Special Education program. I think I am going to go for my masters in Sp Ed (temporarily putting my speech pathology dreams on hold). The kicker is determining where to go ... (online versus an actual class) and how I am going to pay for it all ... especially if I am considering moving out. What's more, I need to contemplate how I will fit that into my busy schedule (especially with teaching a NEW grade at a NEW school next year.)
  3. I am really thinking about where I need to cut back/save money at. I do a pretty good job of saving, however my spending habits are that of a person living at home with her parents O:) I need to start developing spending habits that mirror that of a independent  female living on her own.
  4. I want to pursue the MPDU program in MoCo ... to put me on the right track towards owning my own home.
  5. There are 31 days until Summer Break!
  6. My new pastime truly is reading teacher blogs! I can spend hours online ... browsing through the blogs and getting new ideas! I find these blogs inspirational ... and aspire to truly take to doing it one day - uploading my creative resources! :o)
  7. My sister comes home tomorrow from college.
  8. Oh! I forgot ... in addition to money to pay for rent/mortgage ... I would need to consider cost of utilities AND starting up a new home! I.e. furniture, kitchen stuff, linen, groceries ...
My most important thoughts to date are about money, time and my future in regards to a car/house. I am eager to take the next step towards adulthood ... however I am TRULY doing my research and number crunching before making any life altering moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment