10.30.2017

untitled

Currently Listening to Ray LaMontagne ¨Let it Be Me¨ ... Tears rolling down my cheeks.

It has been three weeks since I last spent time in the company of Michael Joseph. I miss this guy with my whole heart. As I sit at my desk (in my classroom) not preparing for the work day ... I chuckle at the wave of emotions I am currently experiencing.

All I can think right now is - wow. You really cared about this guy huh, Chris? Your split from him has got you all choked up. You are a mess.

And then I ask myself... why? Why are you so upset over his departure? He has clearly shown you that he does not care for you the way you care for him. That he has no intention of calling to check-in on you ... to see how you are doing. He had no intention of every having the "tough" conversation or breaking up with you himself.

So why is it that you feel so hurt? So upset? You did yourself a favor. You did him a favor. Telling him it was time to part was the best decision you could have ever made in 2017.

So stop crying pretty girl. Let it go. Let him go. It's his loss. Forever and always ... it will be his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment