10.29.2012

20 Random Things About Me

List 20 random facts about yourself.
  1. I am the oldest born child in my family.
  2. I enjoy reading other's blogs in my spare time.
  3. I am a special education teacher.
  4. I am 24 years old.
  5. I am a LEO.
  6. I am bored to tears right now - as Hurricane Sandy wrecks continues her wrath.
  7. I have a birth mark located on one of my butt cheeks haha.
  8. I LOVE taking photos. 
  9. I wish I was more crafty (and had patience for it) because I'd totally scrap book. 
  10. My newest passion is hiking in new locations.
  11. I am a reality TV junkie. Real Housewives. Jersey Shore. Teen Mom. Are some of my fav shows.
  12. My biggest fear is being alone for the rest of my life. I often feel like I will NEVER meet the one I am supposed to spend eternity with.
  13. I am a bit of a control freak - I've learned this lately ... I HAVE to be in control or else I panic/stress out/spazz.
  14. I LOVE chocolate ... and my love for it may be unhealthy.
  15. I am a bit of a perfectionist. 
  16. I love love love helping others! 
  17. I am pidgeon toed .. and kind of self conscious about it. 
  18. I think I have an undiagnosed speech impediment ... 
  19. I stutter when I get nervous. 
  20. I tend to exaggerate the truth - because I am dramatic O:)
I am so grateful that the power remains on in my building. I have been watching hurricane Sandy coverage ALL DAY and it's absolutely shocking to see the footage of what's going on up North. Maryland has been hit pretty hard - but all of my friends and family continue to be safe at this moment. I am praying for all of those who are currently without power, experiencing flooding or who have been evacuated from their homes. I also pray that this monster storm is over soon - I think the East Coast has been battered up enough.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you and your family stay safe!! Hurricanes are crazy! >.<

    (I just found your blog on the blog hop and am now following! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you for following - I love getting new followers :) My family and I are safe ... thank goodness! I will follow you back too!

    ReplyDelete