10.26.2011

My Own Worst Enemy?

October has been a wonderful month for me - in comparison to September. I have loved a lot, laughed a lot and lived a lot. I praise God for all of the blessings and experiences I have had this month. Come to think of it - October has gone by entirely way too fast.

Funny is my life has been in the semi fast lane too. And now that the smoke is beginning to clear, and my vehicle has slowed down, I find myself feeling lost. All of a sudden ... I am questioning relationships I have with people. Why do I do this to myself month in and month out? Why do I get so insecure when it comes time to relationships?

I find myself asking - myself - am I a good friend? Have I grown selfish? Do I make enough time for my friends? Who are my true friends? Do I like the company I keep? These thoughts are probably silly ... but I feel so vulnerable all of a sudden. Why!? Is this Satan? Or Am I my own worst enemy?

I hope I have a blessed time out in Baltimore this weekend ... Lord guide my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment