Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 1:11 PM
Subject: Just a Thought
With distant stares your eyes say it all
Captivated and captioned with beauty I begin to fall
Into a desireable obliss as we miss yet another chance to take things far.
As we speak again with eyes and pass by I envision you as my single shining star.
Wanting you to know your noticed each and everyday as we pass one another by
With wishfull thinking of the feeling to have you by side.
Walking to places yet unknown to man and the mind
With manifestation and illumination of us being stuck together in time
Wondering just what is on your mind and if you have a man on your other side
Could I be attempting to walk on already taken lands afraid yet intreagued if your loves like quicksand
From your hair to your nails to your frame
You got it all and I can tell from your name
Knowing I'm more then man enough to physically mentally and spiritually handle you
wanting to see what you'd look like walking just in some Jimmy Choos
But we may never know what it could one day be
And simple dreams could possibly become reality
Until then I will keep my dreams alive in my mind
Until that time in which I speak and you become mine.....
I hope you like it, as you inspired it...
Then last night ... he sent me the following in another email:
So here are a few basic questions to get to break the ice and moreso get to know you for you and the type of person you are? These are well thought of questions in which I only ask your honest answer!!!
Here are my questions...
1. How Man siblings total do you have and the order?
2. Favorite Food?
3. Birthdate?
4. Favorite Color?
5. Ideal Date?
6. Whats your Fatacy?
7. Longest Relationship?
8. Last relationship and why didn't it work?
9. Are you a physical person like PDA ect.?
10. Secret Talent?
11. On a scale 1-10 10 being highest rate sex in arelationship:?
12. If we were together, Could you love my son as though hes your own? Not asking you to play mother role though!
13. What flaws do you have?
14. What do you want out of life?
15. What do you desire in a man?
16. Whats your religious background?
17. What are your pet peeves?
18. Describe your ideal date if we were broke.
19. If I was ready to jump off the edge would you be able to talk me down?
20. What is the most important attribute of a man in which your dating?
21.What do you think you need to work on as a person?
22. Worst experience in a relationship and what did you learn from it?
23. Do You Drink or smoke?
24. CAN YOU COOK and whats your best dish???
Is this creepy or what? I tell you - it's tough being single sometimes. I dream of the day when I am in the arms of my prince charming.
No comments:
Post a Comment