Nonetheless, my momentary sidetrack turned into a forty minute affair ... and then I whizzed off to the gym to run 3 miles on the treadmill and find myself drenched in sweat. I came home and showered then I feel like I have been doing my hair ever since. To be honest - washing my hair is an ALL day affair. I still need to blow dry one more time ... but hot dogs just came out the oven and sound so much more appetizing.
Later tonight, the family and I will be attending an Easter Eve service at Church of the Redeemer. :o)
I already have a blog that I have been blogging on since 2008. I have decided to keep that blog private, as most of my entries are about my ex boyfriend Sean. Each entry details the struggle I have had with moving on and letting go. This blog, however, will be public and for me to share all of the OTHER things occuring in my life - like my job, friends, family ... basically me embarking on a journey into my adult single life!
My mother continues to pester me about getting off this thing .... so until next time, have a blessed Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment