My sister graduates from college next spring, and most likely will be returning home to live permanently. The past forty-eight hours have been beyond trying for me. As a result, I have realized that I HAVE to move out by this time next year. I cannot foresee myself living in close living quarters with my sister and my three other family members come that point in my life. I will be going on twenty-four years old. It will be time. Even if I do not feel I am ready, I will have to spread my wings and fly.
I need my own space. My own place. I think my sister and I will have a much BETTER relationship if we are NOT living in a 11ft by 11ft room together. So this is my goal ... and I will do everything possible to stick to it. I imagine this is going to be tough for me - I enjoy spending money way too much. However, this has to happen. I HAVE to save my pennies this upcoming year. I MUST be froogle. I must develop a budget for my expenses.
This time next year, I WILL be packing up my things and moving out. The question is - will the economy be better and will I be able to afford buying a house house. I have said all along that I would rather buy a house versus rent an apartment. I will have to remain prayerful that I will be finanically able to make that move. I can do it! I will do it!
Baby sister ... I love you very much! But I also love my sanity so much more. I have to do this for myself. Please know that you will ALWAYS be welcome to come over and spend time with me. But I am old enough and ready ... I need my own place.
No comments:
Post a Comment