6.21.2018

love and light always

I received word that you are moving home. I knew this decision would come. You had been vocal about wanting to move home for quite some time to be closer to your aging parents. But to hear that it is actually taking place is bitter sweet.

In many ways I am happy for you and I know that you need this change. In other ways I remorse because this move is confirmation that our season together is no more.

I dream about you often Michael. What we would say if we crossed paths again. And I wonder ... will we cross paths once more before you embark on the journey home. 

I miss you. 

I am not sure that we will interact again. And if we do - I am not sure how I will behave. But I am sending you love and light always.

No comments:

Post a Comment