9.04.2014

Thankful Thursday

This week has been HELL. I have had two private meltdowns from stress. I have not been sleeping well and living off of coffee. I've been reporting to work by 6AM some days ... only to stay until 8PM most nights. For it to be the second week of school, this reality is absurd. I've become consumed by it. I have forgotten to smile and to count my blessings. To see the positive in all of this.

So I am taking five minutes out of my insanely busy schedule to pause for a second and reflect on - what I am thankful for. Today, I am thankful for ...


  • A comfy bed and a cozy house to come home [and wake up in] to everyday.
  • PB&J sandwiches and Old Bay Potato Chips. 
  • Starbucks & Soy Milk Coffees.
  • A few chuckles throughout the day.
  • Text messages with best friends. 
  • Panera for dinner. 
  • Pay Day tomorrow. 

Here's to hoping tomorrow is great and my weekend is relaxing! I can do this - I just need to keep on swimming! Hope you reading this are having a great start to September and a great ending to your week! 


1 comment: