Currently, I feel a shift in the atmosphere. Things are changing, although I cannot pinpoint what exactly these things are. I am anxious ... excited to see what new experiences are in store. Nervous to see what things/people I will leave behind. Change is a scary thing ... but I suppose I need to buckle up and enjoy the ride.
9.13.2014
Season of Change.
Just spent the last fifteen minutes reading through all of the posts I've ever posted in the month of September over the past four years. Interesting to recall where I was in life ... what growing pains I was experiencing ... where I saw myself heading. Many things have changed for the better, while others have come full circle. But one theme persists throughout all of my posts: the season of fall brings about new life and new change. Each and every year for me.
Currently, I feel a shift in the atmosphere. Things are changing, although I cannot pinpoint what exactly these things are. I am anxious ... excited to see what new experiences are in store. Nervous to see what things/people I will leave behind. Change is a scary thing ... but I suppose I need to buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Currently, I feel a shift in the atmosphere. Things are changing, although I cannot pinpoint what exactly these things are. I am anxious ... excited to see what new experiences are in store. Nervous to see what things/people I will leave behind. Change is a scary thing ... but I suppose I need to buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment