For a fun flashback ... here's a look into what I've been up to recently:
9.18.2014
Peace in the Midst of a Storm
My life has been relatively quiet the past few days. I have found peace with the changes going on ... and I am not sure how long this inner peace will last. But I will count my blessings where I can and enjoy the present moment for what it's worth :) I give thanks everyday that the storm *seems* to have passed ... I am hoping the worst is over -- because to say "I was on a roller coaster" at the beginning of this month is an understatement.
For a fun flashback ... here's a look into what I've been up to recently:
Happy Almost Fall :o) Hope if you're reading this, that you're finding peace in the midst of your storm as well!
For a fun flashback ... here's a look into what I've been up to recently:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment