1.05.2014

25 in twenty-five

I will be 26 in less than SEVEN months! Yahoo! It is CRAZY to think about how quickly my 25th year of life is going by. With the start of a new year, below is a list of things I would like to accomplish by my last day of being 25.


Let's see if I can cross off all these items on my list!!
  1. Go to a Country Concert. 
  2. Go to a professional Hockey Game.
  3. Go to a professional Baseball Game. 
  4. Hike Old Rag.
  5. Run a 15 K. 
  6. Run a half marathon.
  7. Save Money! 
  8. Grow professionally.
  9. Learn to play the guitar.
  10. Budget my money.
  11. Find balance between school, work and play.
  12. Visit a Museum. 
  13. Travel to a place I've never been within the country.
  14. Travel outside of the country.
  15. Learn to cook new dishes! 
  16. Step outside of my comfort zone.
  17. Fall in Love.
  18. Do community service.
  19. Make a difference in the life of a friend.
  20. Be kinder and less judgemental.
  21. Continue to eat clean.
  22. Speak my mind.
  23. Learn how to be savvy with my money when shopping. 
  24. Buy a puppy.
  25. Be a better friend, sister, daughter, teacher, person.

4 comments:

  1. I love your list!!! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may need to pick your brain at some point about training for races! I am currently training to run a 15K in April and I am clueless!

      Delete
  2. Hey I made a list too :) I didn't even notice yours until today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it every year :o) Fun to look back and see what's crossed off at the end too

      Delete