2.27.2013

Movies I NEED to See ...

So ... I am not much of a movie watcher or a movie goer. To put this in perspective, within the past seven months, I have only seen TWO movies (Twilight 2 and Pitch Perfect). Anywho, I found my way to moviefone and started looking through the list of movies in theaters right now. Several of the movies caught my attention and made me realize: I NEED TO GO TO THE MOVIES! Thus I have compiled a list of movies I would like to see below ...

  • Movie 43
  • Zero Dark Thirty
  • Les Miserables
  • This is 40
  • Silver Linings Playbook
  • Skyfall 007
  • Flight
  • Argo
  • Stand Up Guys
  • As Luck Would Have It
  • Django Unchained
  • The Gatekeepers
Have any of you seen these movies? Which ones should be at the TOP of my list? 

1 comment: