12.21.2012

Hey ... You ... YES YOU!

Hey there! It is CRAZY to realize that my last post was written on December 10th. I have been super busy with teaching, my part time job and spending time with the family. So much has happened within the past two or so weeks and things are finally beginning to settle down. I am finally on my winter break and I am looking forward to the 12 days off from work.

Here are some snapshots to document what I have been up to over the past couple of weeks:

(Grabbed dinner with a student from my first year of teaching)

(Helped my Grandparents decorate their Christmas tree)

(My younger sister graduated from college!)

(Me. Chell - the new grad. Tony)

(Our Whole Family with Michelle)
(My cousin from North Carolina came up for a weekend visit)
*we took Jay downtown for drinks*

(Nikki. Chell. Jay. Me.)
*after ice skating*

(Our cousin has two little girls - Niyah and Jayla)

(We took the NC girls on a tour of Washington, D.C.)
*pictured: The Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Monument*

(my favorite quote by Dr. King)


(We visited the White House)
*We got to see the President's helicopter take off*


(We visited the Washington Monument .. or the *Pencil* as I like to call it)

(We also visited the Capitol Building)

(My baby cousins: Jayla and Niyah ... cutest little girls ever)

(Mom with the girls)

I have had an eventful couple of weeks! I am off to visit my college friends in Baltimore tomorrow and then I will hunker down for Christmas gatherings and celebrations with my family. It is unreal to think that 2012 will be over shortly. It has been one crazy year ... and I am happy to see it go. But that is only because I am eager to see what plans God has in store for me during the new year.

I will be posting soon about my New Year's Resolutions ... I finally have made them. Have a good weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, looks like you have definitely kept busy. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Jen! I wish you and your husband a happy and restful holiday!

      Delete