7.12.2011

let go and let god

I am so lost and confused lord .... help me! I will never forget the challenges I have faced this summer ... nor the struggles I have endured. This is new to me. This is new for me. It has been a long long time since I have last wrestled with struggles likes these. I hate the fact that I am changing ... friendships are changing ... people are changing. I miss who we were but I cannot help but wonder who will we become? Lord, help me be strong. Help me be independent. Help me be faithful. Help me trust in you ... to lead my steps down the right path. Help me to stop trying to be in control .... there is the ticket! I am trying to be in control ... and I need to let go of the steering wheel. Lord I call out to you .... HELP ME! I need your help oh lord ... for I am lost and I do not know what to do. And I am tired of feeling this way ... this emptiness ... this void ... this confusion ... this hurt ... Lord help me LET GO AND LET GOD.

"The Instabilities and struggles in our friendships/relation​ships are either signs that it's time to let them go, or tests that make us remember why we held on for so long in the first place. "

No comments:

Post a Comment