7.11.2011

Crossroads...

“You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.”

HELP! I am sitting in the middle of a crossroads ... and I do not know which road to travel down. Everything in my life is going according to plan // I am content with it ... minus many of my relationships with friends. Why am I having this struggle with friendships ... with determining who is real and who is fake? With who I should hold on to and who should I let go of? Who am I? What do I stand for? Have I changed ... to the point that I am lost and that I have forgotten who I am and/or where I have come from? 

I have many decisions to make ... I hope I have what it takes to make them and to never look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment