5.19.2015
Thankful Tuesday
What am I thankful for today? Waking up well rested after my day off. Sunshine and 85. Getting an opportunity to go outside for my Kindergartners field day. Popsicles for snack. A yummy avocado on my lunch. Heart to hearts on the phone with Alison and Caitlin. For having good friends. We may not always see eye to eye. They may drive me crazy. But I've got a handful of true til death do us part girlfriends ... and I am ever so grateful for their unconditional love and support. For water ... and lots of it. For sweet verbal thank-you's from my intern and student helper. For a melted, s'more fraup from my student helper. She walked all the way to Starbucks and then back to the school to deliver it to me. I am grateful for opportunities to talk with third parties. And pickles and homemade sandwiches. and for a beautiful home to come back to at the end of the day. What a glorious Tuesday. Here's to continuing to find the positive in each day ... and to rejoice for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for nice weather!!! :)
ReplyDelete