I have been going through the storm lately. But it's time to turn it around. Here's to finding something to be thankful about everyday. In midst of my little mess, I have forgotten how big I am blessed. Happy Monday everyone!
5.18.2015
Monday Musings
Today I am thankful for the opportunity to sleep in. For engaging in a deep sleep, although I was worried I would not be able to do so. I am thankful for a morning full of heart to hearts with my best friend Kat. For the opportunity to open up to her about some real life stuff that's going on. For her to listen earnestly and to offer honest advice. For her support and encouragement. For the laughs we can share in the midst of tears. I am thankful for the two checks I was able to deposit into my bank account. For the 80 degree and sunshine weather. For a free Starbucks fraup. For the opportunity and time to go to the park. And swing. Swing, swing, swing with not a care in the world. I am thankful for the sunshine on my face. The ability to appreciate it. To feel it. To enjoy it. I am thankful for a day off work. And an intern who was able to pick up the pieces where I left them off.
I have been going through the storm lately. But it's time to turn it around. Here's to finding something to be thankful about everyday. In midst of my little mess, I have forgotten how big I am blessed. Happy Monday everyone!
I have been going through the storm lately. But it's time to turn it around. Here's to finding something to be thankful about everyday. In midst of my little mess, I have forgotten how big I am blessed. Happy Monday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this, it really is amazing how nice sleeping in can feel.
ReplyDeleteit's the greatest feeling in the world :)
DeleteThat's the spirit, dear. Turn it around. The storm is temporary so hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSleep in more. :D
I love your positivity! Thank you sweet friend!
Delete