I had SO much fun during a pre-celebration happy hour at McGinty's Pub, enjoyed seeing Boyz II Men in concert, had a blast getting a mani/pedi AND a no words can describe time at Seasons 52 with two of my best friends!
I am so thankful for the friends that I have in my life. I truly believe I have some of the BEST. Each one of you brings such joy and happiness to my world. You love me when I am not very lovable. You love me when I am. You accept me for who I am and challenge me to be greater. YOU all are fabulous and I thank God every day for you. And right now ... I thank YOU for celebrating my special day with me.
I look forward to what 26 holds ... if it's anything like the past 48 hours - it's going to be an awesome year!
Here's a look at what I have been up to!
Birthday Sweets - ON THE HOUSE -
Best Birthday "Cake" EVER
Tasting Wine [outdoors] on a Beautiful August Afternoon
My Best Friends <3 Thanks for celebrating with me girls!
My Chickie!
My BFF <3
Cousins by Blood. Best Friends by Choice.
So grateful for these lifetime friendships xo
Favorite picture of the night!
High School Favorites <3
Dinner & Drinks [and 50 poses] before Boyz II Men
It was an AMAZING 26th Birthday!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I am so glad that you had such a great birthday!!! :)
ReplyDeletehappy bday, dear! looking at your pictures i bet you had a "sweet" bday. and boyz II men! wow! have a marvelous life ahead! :)
ReplyDelete