9.02.2013

Labor Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend with my family. We decided to change things up a little bit and celebrate the holiday down by the water, versus a barbecue at some one's home. Family members packed sandwiches, tuna buns, cookies, brownies and chips to munch on all day long. Another gentleman who joined our festivities, grilled burgers, hot dogs, chicken wings and pork chops! We had soda and water galore, sipped on beer in red solo cups and played games such as soccer, volleyball and brain quest. The weather was absolutely gorgeous - blue skies and a nice breeze off the water. Some of the little ones went swimming in the ocean, while others of us stayed on the sand and soaked up some rays. It was such a fun way to celebrate Labor Day and to spend quality time with family. I hope this becomes a NEW family tradition - it's one I wouldn't want to miss :o)














1 comment: