8.25.2013

New Blog Title!

I have changed the name of my blog from a "Quarter Life Crisis" to "Twenty-Five and Fabulous!" The new title comes as I recently celebrated my 25th birthday. I am hopeful that I will be free from crisis's related to my quarter life milestone from now on. A girl can dream right? But in all seriousness, as I enter this new chapter of life, I would like to use this blog to celebrate being twenty-five and all of the ups and downs of life.

My new title is inspired by a book I just finished reading by Mandy Hale entitled, "The Single Woman: Life, Love and a Dash of Sass!" Her book was so inspirational and motivating. It gave me renewed hope that God has a plan for my life and that single hood is something that every single person should celebrate! As the subtitle of my blog says: "Sometimes she doesn't know where she's going until she gets there. She hasn't got it all figured out, far from it in fact. But she loves God and she loves to dance, and she's her own better half." There couldn't be a statement that resonates with my soul more, and I am excited to see where the next year takes me!

I have been super busy lately with starting grad school, a new part-time job and a new school year! I also spent that last week celebrating my birthday with wonderful friends and family! I am so grateful for the people that God has placed into my life and that they all took the time to make my birthday incredibly special. Here are a few shots from my week of celebrations!



















Here's to being 25 and fabulous! My goal is to "Let every moment be what it's going to be." because "What's meant to be will come my way and what's not will fade away."

1 comment:

  1. I love the new title! Happy Happy Birthday dear sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete