8.11.2013

twenty-four in 24

UPDATE: I will be 25 in less than 5 days! Not sure I am going to finish this list ... but I am proud of myself for the things I did accomplish! 

I will be 25 in less than SIX months! Yahoo! It is CRAZY to think about how quickly my 24th year of life has gone by. With only a few months left until my birthday, here is a list of things I have accomplished and/or would like to accomplish by my last day of being 24.

Let's see if I can cross off all these items on my list!!
  1. Go to a concert (because I haven't been to one in a few years). Went to a Maroon 5 concert
  2. Tailgate at a NFL football game. I tailgated the Ravens vrs. Cowboys game
  3. Go hike a mountain or two. I have hiked both Great Falls, VA and Sugar Loaf Mtn twice
  4. Do touristy things in D.C. (like visit the museums).
  5. Try a new restaurant.
  6. Save my money each pay period, instead of overdrafting each pay period. 
  7. Learn to budget my money. A work in progress ... Some pay periods are better than others
  8. Learn to say NO.  Another work in progress ... some times are easier than others
  9. Run an obstacle 5K. Ran the Jungle Cup 5K
  10. Run the Color Run 5K.  Ran two already and running my third in November! 
  11. Make a difference in the life of a student. A.K. // E.S. // A.H.
  12. Make a difference in the life of a friend.
  13. Travel outside of the country.
  14. Go somewhere I've never been before. 
  15. Workout more.
  16. Eat healthier.
  17. Take better care of my hair (and grow it out).
  18. Grow a closer relationship with God.
  19. Manage living on my own for one year! 3 months to go but I've pretty much managed!
  20. Make a decision and apply to Grad School. Applied to Grad School and was accepted!
  21. Attend Grad School in the fall. Start next Wednesday! 
  22. Grow professionally. I've taken 12 CPD's this year
  23. Go to at least two PROFESSIONAL baseball games. I went to ONE ...
  24. Travel to Florida. Visited Orlando, Florida for a week

4 comments:

  1. I think you have done quite well on your list! :) Here's to a fun filled and successful 6 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really good! Good luck with the rest this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Hoping I can have every single item crossed off my list :)

      Delete