12.31.2011

updated resolutions for 2012

  1. Facebook and Tweet LESS ... the world does not need to know about my every thought and/or whereabout
  2. Take no friend or family member for granted. Value time spent with each and be sure to show each person how much I care. Tomorrow is not promised ... so love those god gives you because he may call them back one day.
  3. Treat others the way I want to be treated. Gossip less. Find more positive things to say.
  4. Go to church more often ... grow closer to god.
  5. Workout more often.
  6. Budget money. Save more! Be wise about where I am spending money.
  7. Try to be a better person. Love more. Give more. Help more. JUDGE LESS. Take chances. Do something new. 
Okay so these are not really updated per say ... but in light of Kevin Hinnant's death yesterday ... I have been doing a lot of thinking about what is important in life and changes I would like to make to myself for the new year. 2011 has been full of several ups, downs and life lessons. I praise God for every heartbreak, success, lesson ... this year has been incredible! I feel like I have grown so much and I am looking forward to the possibilities a new year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment